Last year I had numerous DMs asking how much I charge for ‘shoutouts’ or just (rudely) to be featured. I’ve elaborated on this before but saying hello/getting to know me at least or tagging me in your own IG stories first will give you a better chance at being featured.
I’ve found a solution.
I decided to feature (who ever wants to be featured ) on my wine time. Basically wine time is a series of IG stories that I do once a week. I make cocktails, drink wine, , play acoustic cover songs, show my dog, etc. In 2019 I’m opening up my wine time to everyone.
Here are the rules
- Record up to 10 (max) Instagram story videos. The content should be based around you making a cocktail but can also include other elements such as drinking wine, eating etc.
- Transfer the files to me either via drop box, we-transfer or DMs.
- I’ll review it and notify you only if you’ve been selected for the feature.
- You can include 1 username tag, location tag, hashtag and a swipe up feature (if you have a website).
- You can submit as many times as you’d like.
- Entries are open all year long.
- No advertising or promoting brands. I want this to be about you.
- Must not mention any controversial topics such as religion, politics etc.
- Make sure the video has good lighting.
- Have fun.
If you are keen to feature yourself or happen to upload something on your stories that meets the above criteria, transfer me your saved IG videos with a message saying you’d like to be featured on wine time.