If you love cacti, then this cucumber garnish is worth making. I’ll show you 2 variations today.
1. Cut your cucumber to the desired length.
2. Slice the cucumber length ways from about 1/3 of the way in from the edge all the way down.
From here, just follow the images, it’s pretty self explanatory.
3. I rounded off the tips using a knife.
The next cucumber cactus takes a little more effort but still super easy.
1. Once you slice down the cucumber as shown previously, divide the piece into 2 (or 3).
2. Use a knife to round off the tips. Then use a skewer or tooth pick to punch holes into the cucumber as shown in this image.
3. Cut the 3 cucumber strands into different lengths.
4. Poke a tooth pick into the tips of each cucumber then place a blueberry on top.
5. Line up the cucumber so it’s flush at the base. Then secure the 3 individual strands by inserting a tooth pick perpendicularly. Cut the the tooth pick to size so it doesn’t show.
Press your cucumber cactus garnish up against the glass to showcase it. Ps. I poked some holes on the left cactus too… which you can do as well if you want.